View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I'm currently reading Stephen King's Bag of Bones... I find it totally BORING, but force myself to keep reading... Stephen King is a brilliant author, right? This is the first book I've read of his.
Oh....his early books are treasures.

You might want to put this one aside, and start with "The Stand",(end of the world) "salems Lot" (vampires, but great character development) or "Night Shift", a collection of short stories.

I didn't care for Bag of Bone either.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote