View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 05:19 PM   #14
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Wouldn't it make more sense, and be more accurate apparently, to just keep a note of the page numbers and start and finish times?

I guess if you were looking to gauge an effort to improve your reading speed, such data might be useful. I am a little surprised if this would be something that very many readers would find actually useful.

There must be some other reason/s that a "Reading Stats" feature would be popular.

Luck;
Ken
Some pages actually take more then one page turn to turn a page depending on font style and sizing...... on my reader I notice about 2 page turns per page! Something to consider though

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote