View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 11:05 AM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
To me, length has no bearing on the quality of a book. It does depend on the authors skill.

As for new authors, "Alfred Hitchcocks Mystery Magazine" has been a wonderful source to find a new favorite. Many times they'll have stories I love by authors I have never heard of. So I do a search and wind up with a wonderful new source of books.

As for short stories, they are my favorite. An author has to work harder, I think, to make a short story successful. Character developement, plot......done right, and its "Bingo!"!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote