View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #106
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I'll keep it in mind, but it's paid only and in Google play it says they will have their own syncing soon. I won't pay for future promises. I really do need a dark theme too - my vision goes double when I read on a bright white background. Even white text on black gives me problems, but it's easier to use a gray filter on the screen for that.
Try red text on black. The rod cells in your retinas (the ones most sensitive and numerous) do not respond well to red, but the less sensitve and numerous cone cells do respond to red. By not using the rod cells, you are effectively cutting down the light your eye responds to without having to lower the backlight more, or lower the contrast between the text and the background. Astronomers and others professions that rely on night vision use this trick all the time.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote