View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #22292
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
That's OK, I hate you now. Bring on the Tim Tams!!!!
In that case, I'm just off to find out what the hell Tim Tams are . My preferred indulgence is a Cadbury Flake, and anything in White Chocolate.

Black decaff in my cup. Another fasting day, and the coffee helps to delay the hunger pangs. A little trick I learned when I lived in Baton Rouge, as we were told the best way to experience a little of the wacky baccy was on an empty stomach. When in Rome...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote