View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:16 AM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by klleung72781 View Post
I've tried reading Manga on my old Sony PRS-505 but realized its screen resolution is just not ideal for Manga. Plus it lacks the processing power to zoom in and out of pages quickly, when dialogues become too small to read, hence the small screen size.
I've seen someone using the Kindle DX, but it still suffers from the same processor problem.
If your budget is right around $500, give iPad a try, and I highly recommend the free Cloud reader app (free).
I think that the newer Sony prs-650 should be able to zoom on the dialogues. Also, the new reader from Asus might be good for manga:

http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_I...?v=4mi0BDw3a-w

It has a 9 inch screen, it should be a good size for manga.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote