View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #15
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm sorry, but that's a considerable exaggeration. A friend of mine has a Graphite DX and although the contrast is significantly better than a 2nd gen "Vizplex" screen it's still very definitely dark grey and light grey. Compare the background to a sheet of white paper. It is very definitely not white.
I'd have to agree with HarryT. I was expecting a significantly "whiter" or lighter gray screen - and was initially quite disappointed. But then - after starting to read with it - I discovered the combination of the darker text with a "crisper" appearance combined with the charcoal bezel - really did increase the contrast and I could read it easily in reduced light conditions.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote