View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #10
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I don't think the BeBook Club would meet the OP's requirements. It does not have Internet at all (no WiFi), and I would not call it simple to operate. Yes, just paging forward is simple, but the Onyx readers have lots of options that might confuse a person with limited or no experience with similar devices, and the non-intuitive buttons of the Club make it even worse.

The Club is not a bad reader, and for some people $63 may be a good deal, but as I said, it is a bit outdated, and for a bit more money you have a better reader nowadays.

I don't know the details of the OP's aunt's condition, but an iPad might be her best option, as suggested before.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote