View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakIris View Post
Well, the lighted cover does look pretty nice but I sort of have my heart set on an Oberon cover...

I know buying an after-market book light plus an Oberon cover is pretty costly, but it's all a pipe dream for me right now, anyway, so I can make my wish list and then eliminate things according to how much money I really have available. Oh yeah, and make sure I have enough $$ to actually buy some eBooks, in addition to the free ones I want, since reading, after all, is the whole point of getting an eReader in the first place!

Holly
Well, I certainly agree the Oberon covers are stunning...If they ever come out with a lighted cover, that will go on my birthday/anniversary/Christmas list!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote