View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Blantant Plug - RNLI Lifeboat Week - Swanage

OK just a blatant plug for the Lifeboat week at Swanage. The closing weekend's fun and games are this weekend, the 15/16 August. All the details are here . If you happen to havesoem time to kill there are things going on all weekend and it is all for the Royal National Lifeboat Institute (they are a charity that run the lifeboat service in the UK).

Why am I plugging it? Well two fold:

Firstly, I am a sailor and sail in the waters Swanage Lifeboat cover, I hope I never need their services but am really pleased they are there if I do.

Secondly, we have a team in the Build a Boat cometition for the second year. Basically they give you a 4 foot by 8 foot sheet of ply wood, 2x 1inch by 3/4 inch battons, some nails and glue and some duct tape. You then have 4 hours to build a boat and race it across the bay. Last year we sunk

So if you are their and see people from 'Team Titanic' say hi, cause that will be me and the Team

thank you for putting up with this blatant advert, hope I haven't broken any rules and they are a registered charity.

Pev.
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote