View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #26
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
One remark:

Of course the script doesn't remove (personal tracking) ids in the content (not the metadata) of the PDF. That means if the ebook provider inserted some tracking URIs (check for the codeword with a hex editor or search for hyperlinks) you have to remove and substitute it yourself. The same occures with watermarks or similar methods.

I have found a personal tracking id in an URI in my providers pdf so it is recommended to check for that before you 'loose' your ebook to somebody else (to be clear: of course I don't support piracy) ...

Alternatively you can add the substitute command in the

def escape_string(self, string):

function (worked for my provider).

Last edited by joblack; 02-26-2009 at 01:05 PM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote