View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #19
i♥cabbages
Leafy greens connoisseur
i♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmos

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anggun View Post
I got the same error at first. Then, I downloaded the books again. And I found a few books which I was able to decrypt (so say the prompt) but when I try to open them, it keeps saying the files are damaged.
The common denominator among all those that turned out this way is that they are downloaded thru .acsm and not ebx.etd...
Then, I tried with a test file from diesel-ebooks (using .acsm) and I was able to open it... Yet, I got the previous error with the books I bought from there.
This will only work with books downloaded or activated with Digital Editions, but should work for all of them. If you (or anyone else) has a PDF which opens in DE but doesn't decrypt properly, please e-mail your key file and the PDF file to <i.u2665.cabbages@gmail.com> and I'll try to sort it out.
i♥cabbages is offline   Reply With Quote