View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:08 AM   #17
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anggun View Post
I got the same error at first. Then, I downloaded the books again. And I found a few books which I was able to decrypt (so say the prompt) but when I try to open them, it keeps saying the files are damaged.
The common denominator among all those that turned out this way is that they are downloaded thru .acsm and not ebx.etd...
Then, I tried with a test file from diesel-ebooks (using .acsm) and I was able to open it... Yet, I got the previous error with the books I bought from there.
moved it ...

Last edited by joblack; 02-26-2009 at 04:14 AM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote