View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #488
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpegg View Post
I've purchased CDs, MP3 CDs and direct downloads from Tantor. I had no worries about giving them my credit card.

Although much of their content does seem to be available at Audible, they also sell MP3s. Just don't click the dreaded "Also available at Audible.com" button and all will be well. The downloads that I've purchased from Tantor.com have been uninfected - ah, non-DRM'd - MP3s.

There was a probelm with disk seventeen of one of the audiobooks on CD that I purchased (Revelation Space, published by Tantor.) The CD was new and there were no visible marks on the disk, but it wouldn't play without problems. I emailed them about the issue and they sent a replacement right away. I'd swear they got it out that same day. Yup, they'll keep getting my money.

I've also used Downpour.com and recently purchased a few things from AudioGo.com ("The home of BBC audiobooks").

Cindy
Thanks I will start looking and shopping then, I had no idea. I would much rather have mp3
new is offline   Reply With Quote