View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #8402
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlok View Post

Long long time ago. Still a very nice piece.
This reminds me of the early days of MTV (when MTV stood for "Music Television"). When I first started watching MTV this was one of the videos they had in heavy rotation.

I've been re-watching the early episodes of "Bleach" and this is an excellent song that is the first closing theme in the series. Unlike the one used in the series, this one has extended verses. The character featured in the video is Rukia, one of the lead characters in "Bleach."

Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote