View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
thianliongpatpoh
Zealot
thianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litter

Device: iPad
3 Free Harlequins from ereader.com

While searching for samples to read on my iphone with ereader 1.2, i found this on ereader.com

Risque Business
by Tawny Weber
When professor/literary reviewer Delaney Conner wins a makeover, she's suddenly getting lots of attention! Too bad it's from bad boy--and very sexy--author Nick Angel, whose latest book Delaney shredded. Her main complaint? All of Nick's sex scenes lack emotion. Where's the passion? The feelings? But when she and Nick find themselves between the sheets, Delaney ends up feeling far more than she ever expected ... Nick finds Delaney frustrating and very, very attractive. But experience tells him i... more info>>
Sale Price: $0.00 | Newsletter Price: $0.00

The Tycoon's Very Personal Assistant
by Heidi Rice
It was mortifying! How had Kate ended up in hotel tycoon Zack Boudreaux's office in nothing but her underwear? Zack appeared to assume the worst and Kate could hardly blame him. But she had no clothes, passport or plane ticket home. She would have to hope Zack could help her.... And he did. First with a bathrobe, and then with a job. She'd be at his beck and call as his very personal assistant....

His Expectant Ex
by Catherine Mann
Just seconds after signing divorce papers, Marianna Landis fainted. Shocked, her now ex-husband Sebastian discovered Marianna was three-and-a-half months pregnant. The timing was perfectly in line with their last impetuous night together. Incensed that his "wife" would still be so intent on their separation, Sebastian vowed to do anything to win her back. Seduction had worked once before ... he'd make damn sure it would work again. For Marianna was carrying a Landis baby, and a Landis man keeps ... more info>>

Got the 3 on my bookshelf, but has to put cc number before reading it on iphone.
thianliongpatpoh is offline   Reply With Quote