View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc7zzv View Post
I want input and output support, but since a kepub is an epub, I'm hoping it'll be almost free.
It should be nearly free.

Quote:
The only non-conforming part that I know of is extra attributes in the span tags, which I assume the parser will happily ignore.
I can't remember off the top of my head but I think it will stip the invalid tags.

Quote:
When you say the intermediate format is epub, do you mean it's basically an exploded (unzipped) epub?
Pretty much.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote