View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #34878
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I just finished watching the last episode of the second series of The Killing (Forbrydelsen) and loved it. I liked it a lot better than the first series, which was rather slow. The second series had a much quicker pace and only half the episodes (10) the first series had. Can't wait for BBC to start with the third series!

Tomorrow I'm going to continue with Downton Abbey. I'm still undecided which movies to watch this weekend, though.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote