View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 05:53 AM   #56
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Anyone of you guys who bought this had the Zelco Max.5 before? How do they compare in terms of light distribution?

I have tried quite a few book lights (like many of you have, I'm sure) and I found that I totally hated the Verilux lights lots of people swear by, but I loved the modern nichia LED in the Max.5 which gives a perfect light distribution if I aim the spot at the PRS-505 label in the bottom of the reader. Also, two AA batteries give the Max.5 longer life-time than any other book light I've tried, most of which use lesser MAh AAA batteries.

So if anyone's light of choice was the Max.5 and you bought this new cover/light combo from Sony -- what are your impressions?

thanks in advance!
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote