View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 01:30 PM   #47
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
An elegant book-light

I’m not a very good photographer, but these pictures give you a general idea how it does in the dark. The photos on the box it came in show the book light in low light, not in the dark, and the screen on my 505 isn’t as bright as the picture on the box even with the light set to the highest intensity. It does make the 505 much easier to read than any book light I’ve found. In fact, it makes the PRS505 much easier to read in the dark than any pBook/book-light combination I’ve ever found.

It's actually easier to read in the dark than my attached picture suggests.

Many thanks to DaleDE for leading the charge for lighted screens.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PRSA-CL1.JPG
Views:	855
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	14850   Click image for larger version

Name:	PRSA-CL1 lighted.JPG
Views:	1142
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	14851  
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote