View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #73
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindrop View Post
I only saw the Kindle PW in the videos that were posted after the conference. But (i don't know if it's me) when he turns on the light on the Kobo Glo, it seems a blue-ish color and too brigh (had the same feeling with the indigo vid), reminded me of lcd. In the pictures it shows nothing of that sort. So i am thinking it might have been the camera... Will be waiting for some other videos and reviews.
It was indeed a bit bright in the beginning, but luckily it has a brightness slider that you can slide right down to dim the light properly. It's actually five LED lights sitting in the bottom bezel. So it shouldn't be as bad as LCD
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote