View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #422
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@JSWolf & others - please lets stop stirring the pot over this - the philosophical questions have nothing to do with this plugin thread. If you don't want page numbers, don't use the plugin, end of discussion please.
I do want page numbers and I do like the plugin. I use it to fill in the custom page number column I've added. I like that it gives me the same page number as ADE.

It is jgaiser who thinks page numbers for an eBook aren't realistic.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote