View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:14 AM   #370
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAber View Post
...there were even an applicable timezone to choose from, I missed the little tick box for "show other timezones"
I'm not sure that option shows until after registartion, so you may not have missed it at all at that stage. Great it's there, either way!
(I set up a Nook Touch for a friend, over here in Sweden, last week and although not strictly neccessary, having the correct time zone is nice!)
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote