View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:51 PM   #23
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange! View Post
I don't "read epub", I read books. I've heard the argument that mobi is inferior to epub, but mobi seems to be adequate for the type of reading I do (mostly fiction and non-fiction ).

I care more about the attributes of the device than about the formats it supports. I'm sure my opinion isn't shared by everyone, and that's okay with me too.
Well said.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote