View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
wallcraft,

Thanks very much for your reply. It does seem like I've seen this one somewhere before. There is one small problem though, it just doesn't work. I've tried it and the images don't appear at all when I change the src reference to hisrc. Is this a mobipocket creator only tag?

Let me explain. Mobipocket Creator hasn't been updated in quite some time and from what little I've messed with it, it isn't very intuitive. I haven't found any "good" mobi creators/editors. I create most of my ebooks in epub using the excellent Sigil editor and then use Calibre to convert to mobi. I am able to create beautiful ebooks easily using this method in every respect except for anythinig that includes small graphics.

So, what I'm wondering is, does this hisrc tag work only with Mobipocket Creator or am I just doing something else wrong? Basically, all I've done is change the src= reference to a hisrc= reference. I haven't "added" anything else. Maybe that's my problem. Maybe I need to leave the src reference and add an additional hisrc reference to the same image.

Anyway, if this only works with Mobipocket Creator, I'm not certain it's worth learning a whole new tool for just a few books when I already have something that is so intuitive and easy to use. Please let me know if this is the case so I can decide if I want to try and start learning Mobipocket Creator.

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote