View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 12:03 AM   #8
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
To answer the question. Yes they all flash, though some are a little faster than others. But not a lot faster.

As to whether the flash is a problem to you in particular, that is up to you. Most people get used to in a short time.

I'll grab a tree limb and lean out over a cliff to enjoy the view. My wife looks at the floorboard as we drive over a bridge.

It's all up to you. If you think that you can't get used to it, you won’t. Buy something else.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote