View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Called a Staples, they said they had one. I went and it turned out the only one they had was the display with the broken screen. They could, however, order me one for $199. Why the price difference between in-store and the online order (yes, he said I could order it online)? They have them in the warehouse and are trying to get rid of them, but the $147 is only for the store, the warehouse price is more. I told him they don't want to get rid of them too badly.

I was actually getting it for a friend's daughter. We ended up at the Target just behind the Staples and got the 300 for $199, instead. Since it is a 2 hour drive to the store, we decided instant gratification was better than drivinig BACK to pick up the 505.

added: I wasn't buying it for the daughter, just helping her pick out one for her. I will get one if it is a good enough price, but I'm really holding out for something bigger that will handle my school textbooks.

Last edited by mrscoach; 11-10-2009 at 10:13 AM.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote