View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 11:06 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleiton View Post
I've bought my Sony Reader a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. But a bug in the device is getting me nuts!

In EPUB files if a PHRASE wrotten inside a <PRE> tag (HTML) is larger than the device screen, the overflow becames hidden. It is annoying because, almost all books I've seen that talks about computer programming uses PRE tag to format Code Sections.
Ahh I've attached a file that shows the problem.

Thanks all!

PS1: Is it a know issue? What can I do to correct it?
I would not consider this to be a bug.

The <PRE> tag means "pre-formatted - display this exactly as it is". It would be a "bug" if the Reader did mess with the formatting of it, eg by wrapping the line.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote