View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 02:39 PM   #284
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Whatever this is, it's not the plugin. I took the books you gave me, found the espace fine (Unicode 0x202F, "NARROW NO-BREAK SPACE"). It's correct in the converted KePub file. There's two possibilities I see: it's a font issue or it's the rendering engine (Kobo uses the Adobe RMSDK renderer for ePub files but the NetFront ACCESS embedded browser for KePub files).

I'm not sure exactly how likely either one is since it's working fine in another book. Maybe take the font sampler davidfor posted and see how that works for you. You can use this plugin or the KoboTouchExtended driver, it's the same code to convert the books.

Last edited by jgoguen; 11-19-2017 at 03:37 PM.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote