View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 05:40 PM   #1394
BrentEubanks
BrentEubanks began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
No, this is not coming from the Kobo Utilities plugin. The error is from the KoboTouch driver. You are using the KoboTouchExtended driver, but this is in the common code.

I think you have something strange in one of the options in the driver. I'd like to see what is in the field for "Ignore collections" in the driver configuration. Either take a screenshot or run calibre in debug mode and post the full log when the error happens.
Thanks for the reply. You put me on the right track, and I was able to find the source of the problem.

One of my tag's (referenced in the "ignore" list) ended with an apostrophe s. The single quote/apostrophe appears to have confused the driver. I removed that punctuation and the problem went away.

FWIW this is a problem that only appeared recently. The last time I spent much time with Calibre, a couple of months ago, this issue did not occur. So hopefully that helps you narrow down where it crept in.

Thanks again. Sorry about the crosspost. I have not been a forum denizen in a very long time.
BrentEubanks is offline   Reply With Quote