View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #2199
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Storm Front

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
...After leaving that post I began thinking that I might just start a bit earlier than I'd been planning as lately I've noticed that I've been reading things a bit more slowly.
I've decided to begin my third annual re-read of Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files series today. I had planned to begin this re-read a little closer to Skin Game's release date, but since I've noticed that my book consumption rate has slowed significantly as of late, as stated in the above quote, I've just now begun re-reading Storm Front again.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote