Thread: Cloud Storage
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #12
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I'm not sure I understand why you can't do that? My Calibre library is inside my Dropbox folder so anything added to Calibre goes out to Dropbox. I've managed to accumulate a healthy chunk of Dropbox referral space so I have more than enough room to store my books there.

Any device I have (nook color, Kindle, the iPads) etc can connect to Dropbox and download an eBook and then open it with the application I choose. I don't use Aldiko but I don't see anything about it that would prevent the process from working.

I know there are folders out there on the Amazon Cloud drive for pictures and documents besides music but I've never played with trying to download to a device from them. Maybe it is possible? I agree that it'd be great if you could put personal documents (non-Amazon books) into the Manage your Kindle section.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote