View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #33
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
I particularly like the Android Community website because they sync their App data directly from the Android Market. All FREE Apps available on the Android Market can be downloaded from their site.
Thanks a lot for that link. Android Community had the newest version of YouTube, which does a better job of displaying video thumbnails than the version I had. Now if I could just figure out how to log in to my own account I'd be set.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote