View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
The new configurable tap zones is pretty awesome. I can make just the top left corner be Previous page, and tap anywhere else for Next Page. I love that. It's even more configurable than Stanza, and I can comfortably read one-handed.

However, the top and bottom margins are still not adjustable. I'd prefer that margin widths would affect top and bottom, not just left and right. and the lack of italics is *still* a complete dealbreaker. So I'm still keeping an eye on this one, but it's not in usable shape.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote