View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 07:38 AM   #15
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I voted for Stardust. I've read GRRM. Loved the first three books. Book 4, a feast for crows was horrible!

I should have voted for GRRM's neck to neck competition, the Name of the Wind, if only to save the suffering of those who haven't read GRRM. Soon to be released book 5 is due in July after a 6 year hiatus. I seriously doubt he'll ever finish the series. I've sworn it off.

Anyway can I retract my vote for Stardust and vote for The Name of the Wind?
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote