View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
Shahid
Phoenix Pick Publishers
Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.

Device: none
Message form the Publisher

Yeah, I gotta have the whole web-site redone. We're actually a very, very tiny little company. I started this as a lark a few years ago from the basement of my house and (fortunately) the business has grown and grown--now-a-days I'm mostly playing catch-up.

Actually the book for August (Dark Water's Embrace) is one of the reasons I'm publishing SF. It is one of my favorite books in the genre and I was looking for it to re-read and discovered that it was out of print (with a few other titles I then searched for). And here I am ; )

btw, for those of you who are not aware of it, August's free ebook is Stephen Leigh's 'Dark Water's Embrace.' As mentioned it is one of my favorites and one of these little gems that, unfortunately, disappeared soon after its original publication.

Stephen is an outstanding author and deserves a lot more recognition than he has gotten in the field, so I'm happy to offer his book to potentially new readers.

The coupon code (unchanged from last month) is 9991300. The free book can be accessed from our (rather clunky, I'm hearing) catalogue at www.PPickings.com

Cheers,

Shahid Mahmud
Publisher
ARC Manor
(Phoenix Pick is the SF imprint).
Shahid is offline   Reply With Quote