Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 10:14 AM   #68
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Last I checked, the Android version received new features earlier than iOS did.

That said, I doubt many people read on the Kindle for PC/Mac. It appears that apart from the bare minimum (support for new formats/DRM, bug fixes), Amazon's not really doing any development on these and choosing to put resources elsewhere.
It's not just Kindle for PC/Mac. I think it's most people who read eBooks don't read on a desktop/laptop. They read on a Reader/phone/tablet. Way back when, before the PRS-500 came out, I was reading some on a laptop. But since getting my first Reader, I gave up reading eBook on the laptop have have never read a single eBook on a desktop/laptop since. Now I read using my Reader/iPhone/iPad.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote