Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 01:20 PM   #62
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I've got a bit over 700 and have a to be listened to list. Back when I used purely iTunes and playlist, when I bought a book (usually I buy several books at a time), it was added to iTunes and added to the to be read playlist. Ever so often, I would shuffle the location of the books in the playlist, arranging the audiobooks so I don't get burned out on too much of the same sort of book.

It really made it easy to keep track of what i had listened to and what I hadn't. My current system doesn't work nearly as well.
I have a note in OneNote with my "to be read" list
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote