View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 04:54 PM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinsley View Post
@BetterRed

Sorry for the mess, Editor section was the good one.

I discover the non-breaking-space that solve this issue and save me a lot of time for the next step.

In french language it's rather simple, all the double mark is spacemarkspace such as ; ! ? :
A simple mark as dot is worddotspacenewword same for comma parenthesis etc.

The eye is attacked when it detects that there is no space before and after double punctuation.
It's about comfort.

Thank you. Best regards.
Not as simple as English though

Had I known you were French I would have understood why you wanted a space. Suggestion - put your country in User CP (Control Panel)->Edit your Details.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote