View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 05:57 AM   #20
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdsksg View Post
I followed the directions that you provided to do a Wi-Fi channel scan, and adjusted the channels on my router accordingly. As of right now, calibre and CC are connecting reliably. I'm not sure if this is due to adjusting the router channels or simply because I had to reboot the router in the process. I will check again in the morning.

However, while it's working, I ran another debug session, in which I opened calibre, connected with CC, transferred a book, and closed the session. The logs are attached in another email. Notably, these logs do contain the SMART_DEV lines.
Glad to hear it, and I hope it continues to work.

And yes, that log looks exactly like it should. I wish I understood why the others did not.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote