View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 03:54 PM   #93
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Yuppeee!

Funny guy. Very powerful. In every sense. He divided Italy in two. One likes him, in different intensities from almost indifference to veneration. The other part hates his guts, from identifying him with evil down to almost indifference. The indifference part is quite small.

Literally, he entertains a lot of people as he owns: 3 of the 6 major TVs, a couple of daily papers with national distributions and the most important publishing house. This is for Italy. In this sector he owns also abroad.

He is funny. He is. We speak the same dialect so I understand quite well his gags, that, in spite of his well cultivated voice, have often a vernacular tint. A guy of the common people.

He and his friend, the founder of a very prestigious medical research establishment, are planning to reach 120 years. Knowing these 2 guys it is quite possible that they might. Worst came worst, I imagine that they could "convince" the old lady to turn the other side. One being very rich and the other a priest.

I have to admit that from the perspective here, and that goes for both left- and right-leaning papers, the general impression is; how did he manage to get so many votes (the second time round) and convince people that he is a serious politician who cares a lot for what he is doing to his country. It is unfortunately not quite the impression one gets from outside.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote