View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 10:07 AM   #10556
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I spent a wad of cash on the member's sale in Feb/Mar and this time spent half that much. I stuck with completing wishlisted and/or series in progress. It was hard! I have until May to use up my remaining credits, so no worries there! Hope you got some good stuff!
I've never come close to spending so much on one sale--my final total was about $65 for 15 books. Most were from my wish list and unavailable at any of my libraries, and no single book was more than $6. I'm a pretty happy camper!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote