View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 12:09 PM   #49
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimon126 View Post
Could anyone give me the run-down of some of the software differences between Kobo and Tolino? I've only heard that many features on the Kobo are missing on the Tolino, but I'm curious what these specific features are.
Main difference:
Kobo is based on Linux, Tolino on Android 4.4.2 and it is easy to install other apps than the Tolino App, which is designed for 2 different DRM Versions - Adobe Digital Editions and CARE based on Readium LCP for Onleihe.
I am using Calibre Companion for library management and for reading AlReader.
My Kobos are lying around somewhere.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote