View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachofalltrades View Post
I have been a lover of the SunriseXP + Plucker combination for several years. I no longer have a windows machine on which to run SunriseXP. I have tried to run it via wine on my Ubuntu box, but it fails. Plucker Desktop (java) has versions for each major OS, but PD lacks the RSS support that I have come to depend on in SunriseXP.

Has anyone out there had any success getting SunriseXP to run on linux with wine, or is there another good alternative for rendering RSS/Atom feeds into plucker format?
There's a GtK Linux binary for Sunrise on the Sourceforge site:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...kage_id=167215

I don't know whether that release supports RSS.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote