View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 09:27 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I know what you mean. I consider it my misfortune that the shipping delay on the Iliad pushed the date back far enough that I had to seriously consider the V3. Now I have to think about the Kindle as well.

Oh well, might as well get them both.
The iLiad's been shipping for what? A year now? If you want one I'd say "go for it". IMHO it's the most capable of the current eBook readers, albeit also the most expensive.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote