View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
julia103
Connoisseur
julia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Fictionwise "personal rebates"

I received an email from Fictionwise on Wednesday and dated March 30th which, after listing the 100% Rebate titles for the week, included a section:

REBATES FOR (my name)
Here are your personal rebates. A rebate is a percentage of the sale price that is deposited into your Micropay account for use in purchasing other products at Fictionwise.
20% rebate on Analog Science Fiction and Fact: One Year Subscription by Dell Magazine Authors
20% rebate on Analog Science Fiction and Fact: Two Year Subscription by Dell Magazine Authors
For a list of all your rebates, coupons and discounts, click here.

Today, April 4, I tried to buy the subscription but found that the rebate no longer applied. I also tried using the newest coupon code, spring2010, but that didn't change the price - probably it only applies to books and not to subscriptions.

Does anyone know how long the offers usually apply if there isn't an "until" date mentioned? Is it only until the next email? (I have a newer email dated April 2 with the Fictionwise Weekend Specials that doesn't mention personal rebates anywhere.)

Is it worth contacting Fictionwise to ask when the offer expired, or just wait for the next offer? Since this is a multiformat magazine subscription, it shouldn't be affected by the new agency pricing changes.
julia103 is offline   Reply With Quote