View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 06:28 AM   #142
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hehe, all of 'em? Sorry. :P

Segmentation faults are rather uncommon outside of Android (and even there I've never experienced it myself).

Here's a link to the old stable. There haven't really been any Pocketbook-specific changes since that I can find in the commit log so I don't think it should do much better or worse.
https://github.com/koreader/koreader...2015.11-stable

My *ahem* source of potential Pocketbook problems doesn't really seem to have any issues with KOReader.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote