View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #47
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikar View Post
Now that I have set up the Aura to my liking. My opinion would be if you can spare the extra cash the get the Aura. I am going to use my Glo as my traveling eReader but the Aura will be my main device. It is whiter, sharper, and snappier that any reader on the market that I know of. Just read through a few chapters of a book I was reading on the Glo and I am guessing the battery life is going to be much better considering I am averaging four less page turns a chapter. I just wish the had used the soft touch plastic to give it better grip. Oh well, guess I will have to order the sleep cover next.
Now that's the kind of review I like to read. Real user experience.

Maybe a skin would give the back a nicer feel.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote