View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #10
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
They invented the square, and most probably the circle too, which as we all know, gave us the wheel. As a matter of fact, they invented fire too. I have also heard they invented God and are gonna sue all religions, but I think there will be a settlement rather than a big court circus on that one.
There is so much wrong here...

They did not invent the square. Squares have sharp corners and all iGoods have touchability, brushed metals, smooth glass, rounded corners. They want to be picked up, they are purposely designed to make you feel that you must hold them.

The circle did not give us the wheel, the sphere gave us the wheel. That one is so obvious that even a linear thinker should see it.

Fire, well maybe. I got a few free iPods due to the possibility. That they were six years old and hadn't been charged or used in five seemed not to matter.

Only people who use Windows need a savior, the rest of us are too busy blogging in outdoor cafes. Not the Linux users, they're celebrating their independence at a conference being held somewhere no one would ever really want to go.

And, if we don't have lawsuits just how are we supposed to prove that we made the stuff we didn't make? Hmmm? Again, linear thinking, people.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote