View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #66
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
helllooo from a 3.3

okay. here's one that worked for me on 3. (3.3, SDK 1.2, Java 1.4.2_19)

(remember to derive from com.amazon.kindle.kindlet.AbstractKindlet as shown in this project...)

Included the sign.sh that you call like ./sign.sh filename.jar

Included the developer.keystore from ixtabs font project.

you run it against the EXPORTED jar

dump the final azw2 in /mnt/us/documents

should be golden.

Quote:
#!/bin/sh
dbus-send --system /default com.lab126.powerd.resuming int32:1
called update.sh is an optional file you *could* make, to assist in quick index updating (that's what I run).

hope this helps someone like me who was struggling with the info that is mainly for 4 and 5's these days.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageMagick: kindle.fb.pgm_059.png
Views:	660
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	91843  
Attached Files
File Type: gz test-for-a-3.3-using-sdk-1.2-on-1.4.2_19.tar.gz (8.0 KB, 415 views)

Last edited by twobob; 09-05-2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: added com.amazon.kindle.kindlet.AbstractKindlet
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote